Dear Valued Patient,
We are happy to announce that on the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Optometric Association (AOA), our practice will be able to begin seeing patients and reopening sales of glasses and contact lenses.
Our new hours of operation will be posted on our website as of Monday, May 4th, 2020. Patients will be seen by appointments only.
After going through challenging weeks, we appreciate your patience and understanding than ever.
Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for healthcare facilities in order to safety of everyone who enters our practice to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. To achieve the highest level of safety, we are implementing new safety protocols, including continual sanitization, social distancing, etc. Most notably:
- Our doctors & staff will wear face masks & will actively disinfect every room.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear face masks.
- All surfaces, including glasses, that are touched in any manner, will be sanitized between patients.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Curbside pickup will still be offered.
- Contact Lens orders can still be made over the phone & shipped to your home.
- We will be screening all patients for COVID-19 symptoms. Anyone exposed to COVID-19, traveled recently, or feeling feverish will be rescheduled at least 14 days out.
- We require that the patient come to their appointment with their own face mask.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- Come to your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision. We will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
- We have spaced out the waiting-room chairs accordingly, and every chair will be disinfected between each use.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between you and other patients.
- All instruments will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient.
- Discussions with doctors and staff will be kept to a minimum. Follow up phone calls or telehealth video conferencing will be used as often as possible
This list is not all-inclusive, but meant to provide examples of what we are doing, which includes intensive staff training, to ensure a safe, clean, and healthy environment for all of our patients and staff.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. We will do our best to reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks.
As always, feel free to contact any of our offices with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!